- For the Love of Trees
- Once upon a Time
- A Thousand Paper Cranes
- Let Peace Reign
- The Secret of the Machines
- The Lady or the Tiger
- The Golden boy of Hockey
- Confessions Of a Born Spectator
- A Jungle Boy at Heart
- The Listeners
- Monday Night May 11th 1846
- Lines Written in Early Spring
- Father teaches to be prompt
- The last leaf
Lines Written in Early Spring
The summary will be uploaded soon.
The summary will be uploaded soon. Stay tuned!
We like to reserve some features only for our premium users, because who doesn't like to feel special, right? But don't fret, just click on the button below, and you can feel special too
I heard a thousand blended notes While in a grove I sate reclined, In that sweet mood when pleasant thoughts Bring sad thoughts to the mind. 1. Where was the poet resting? 2. ‘A thousand blended notes’ refers to: 3. What was the poet’s state of mind? 4. What thought do you think made the poet sad? 5. What pleasant thoughts do you think the poet had in his mind?
1. The The poet was sitting in a grove having his back against some tree trunk 2. The melodious music created by the chirping of birds all around him. 3. He was in a pleasant mood and felt elated at that moment. 4. The flow of good thoughts automatically sways one’s mood towards sad thoughts, which is natural. 5. The poet was elated with the musical harmony created all around him by nature.